Hallow there?

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Hallo everyone.
This is the post with english, and it's my first time. sorry for bad. Wkwkkwwkkk..

Well, I just want share you about something, oh no no no, about someone..
Actually, I have many best friend in my hometown. but I have the one special, the girl. She's also my best friend, best of the best I ever had. You know? we have been friends since 13 years ago. it's been a long time, right? it was when we study on primary school and we had the same school until senior high school. "The one important is?" we were classmates for 13 years. So? I know her so much, and so is her. We lost contact since some month ago. I think, it's about our individual activities. I just fly with my wings to Jakarta, and I don't know where is her now. I just know that she accepted by IPDN last month. Is she too busy now?

Tonight, I just want to write something here. Because, I found this one (look : photo). And I miss her so much. So muchhhhhhhhhh.




Hey there? how are you? how about your dream? you got it? great!!
One day, just tell me yours!

You Might Also Like

13 talks